Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There has been an ongoing rumor about a third Capcom vs SNK game for two years now. I'm hyped and ready for it if possible and Yoshinori Ono has been to be said working on it. If so, I want these following requirements:
- A total of 80 characters (40 on both Capcom and SNK teams)
- New Hi-Res graphics
- Few things returned from CvS2, like the Super Gauge System and the groove select feature
- Music should not be remixed and by at least two of my favorite composers: Yu Miyake and Satoshi Ise.
- Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii console versions, please...
- Main illustrations by Eisuke Ogura and Kinu Nishimura.
If you want these exact requirements for the game, please speak now or forever hold your breath! Or you can give me different details, yourself... Either way, All of us need a new CvS installment sooner or later.
SaurianJared 15:14, November 24, 2010 (UTC)SaurianJared