|Developer(s)||Last Day of Work|
|Publisher(s)||Big Fish Games|
Max Nintendo 3DS Playstation Portable
|Release date||March 3rd, 2012|
Tutorial Tribe Share
In late 2011, rumors speculated that a new Virtual Villagers game would be released in 2012, after Big Fish Games posted it on their websites. Weeks after these rumors, Last Day of Work confirmed the game, and said it will be released in early 2012. A trailer for the game was released in January, emphasising on the game's new features.
- Multiple choices in events.
- Plagues and diseases.
- Breeding is more complex.
- Choice between many different food supplies.
- Villagers also require water.
- Villagers can travel to new islands.
- More potions and spells.
- Training villagers in combat and defense.
- Villains such as pirates and thiefs.
- Building is much more complex.
- Learning skills is different.
- Kids can go to school to teach them skills for when they are older.