The Sims 4: Supernatural is the first expansion pack for The Sims 4. It has new features such as Wizards, Aliens, Genies, Angels, and Devils.
- 'Supernatural' Sims: Create Witches, Wizards, Werewolves, Vampires, Fairies, Zombies, Angels, Aliens, SimBots, Mummies, Genies, Mermaids and Devils each with their own magical abilities, traits, and interactions.
- Explore the Sky Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
- Discover Supernatural Items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan, or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects.
- Secret Lairs: Add secret lairs behind walls with sliding bookcase doors and fill your home with creepy new furniture. There are no other sims in your household aloud.
There are 11 life states (16 in total).
- Imaginary Friend
- Wizard (Unlockable) (make a witch learn at least 20 (or more) spells).
- Unicorn (Unlockable) (find at least 15 unicorns in a row or have a male horse love a female unicorn).
- Baby angels can't fly.
- Angels float when they walk and fly when they run.
- Angels can bring sims back to life. They will have to wait for a certain amount of time before doing it again.
- Angels are good, so they will have the good trait.
- Angels can't have the Evil trait.
- Angels have a power meter.
- Angels can't die.
- Angels are enemies to Devils.
- Angels have a special symbol on their heads called Power of Lighting.
- Angels can shoot lighting from their heads to kill devils.
- All angels have wings.
- Baby devils can fly.
- Devils usally start at human form.
- Devils can only transform on the Waxing Gibbous, or Full Moon.
- Devils can see in the night.
- Devils fly when they walk and fly high when they run.
- Devils have the choice Devil Bite to turn sims into devils.
- Devils can drink blood from sims.
- Devils have poison to kill sims. They will have to wait a certain amount of time to do it again.
- Devils can spit poison to kill sims.
- It will take 2 weeks for a sim to turn into a devil.
- Devils are evil, so they will have the evil trait.
- Devils can't have the Good trait.
- Devils can have the Neutral trait.
- Devils are enemies to Angels.
- Devils can die.
- Devils have a special symbol on their heads called Power of Fire.
- Devils can shoot fire from their heads, but they can't kill Angels, so they defeat them.
- Devils can breath fire.
- Just like Werewolves, they have claws and sharp canoe teeth. They also have sharp toenails.