- Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
- Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress 2)
- Soldier (Team Fortress 2)
- Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
- Engineer (Team Fortress 2)
- Merasmus (Team Fortress 2)
- Bill (Left 4 Dead)
- Ellis (Left 4 Dead)
- Tank (Left 4 Dead)
- Chell (Portal)
- GLaDOS/Atlas & P-Body (Portal)
- Dragon Knight (Dota 2)
- Axe (Dota 2)
- Drow Ranger (Dota 2)
- Storm Spirit (Dota 2)
- Batrider (Dota 2)
- Lilith (Borderlands)
- Claptrap (Borderlands)
- Handsome Jack (Borderlands)
- Krieg (Borderlands)
- Terrorist (Counter-Strike)
- Anti-Terrorist (Counter-Strike)
- Wildcat (Alien Swarm)
- Crash (Alien Swarm)
- Alexander the Great (Rome: Total War)
- Dovahkiin (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Wilson (Don't Starve)
- Clementine (The Walking Dead)
- Vaas (Far Cry 3)
- Ranger (Metro: Last Light)
- Commander Shepard (Mass Effect)
- Spiral Knight (Spiral Knight)
- Isaac (The Binding of Isaac)
- Vanguard (Chivalry: Medieval Warfare)
- Misty (Call of Duty)
- Ghost (Call of Duty)
- Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem)
- Crazy Dave (Plants VS Zombies)
- Sam & Max (Sam & Max)
- Serious Sam (Serious Sam)
- Survivor (DayZ) (DLC)
- Scout (Team Fortress Classic) (DLC)
- Metro Police (Half-Life 2:Deathmatch) (DLC)
- Demoman (Team Fortress 2) (DLC)
- Ocram (Terraria) (Boss)
The gameplay would be similar to Super Smash Bros or Playstation All-stars Battle Royale, but with a few twists.
1: It utilizes a health bar system
2: The attacks are different.
3: You can have unlimited lives sometimes.
- Quick Attack
- Heavy Attack
- Special Attack
- Super Attack
- EX Attack
- Pick up Item
- City 17 (Half-Life) Hazards: Zombies, Fast Zombies, Poison Zombies, Headcrabs, Combine Soldiers, Dropships, Stalkers
- Well (Team Fortress 2) Hazards: Train, Scouts, Sentries, Spies, Medics, Snipers, (You get the point)
- Aperture Science (Portal) Hazards: Turrets, Rocket Turrets, Panels, Crushers
- Dust (Counter-Strike) Hazards: Terrorists, Counter-Terrorists, Bombs, Explosive Barrels
- Pandora (Borderlands) Hazards: Psychos, Bullymongs, Crystalisks, Threshers, Skags, Marauders
- Purity Biome (Terraria) Hazards: Slimes, Harpies, Wyverns, Zombies, Corrupted Bunnies, Corrupted Goldfish, Wandering Eyes, Doctor Bones
- Whiterun (Skyrim) Hazards: Dragons, Guards, Warlocks, Trolls, Bears, Giants
- Battlegrounds (Chivalry)
- Green Run (Call of Duty)
- Holly Street (Left 4 Dead) Hazards: Common Infected, Hordes, Boomers, Hunters, Smokers, Spitters, Witch, Wandering Witch
- Backyard (Plants VS Zombies) Hazards: Zombies (All varieties but Catapult, Yeti, and Dr. Zomboss), Plants (All but Imitator)
- Siege of Sparta (Rome: Total War) Hazards: Warriors, Catapults, Spears, Arrows
- 2 Fortresses (Team Fortress Classic) Hazards: Scouts, Snipers, Spies, Heavy Weapons Guys, Soldiers,
- Freddy Fazbear's (Five Nights at Freddy's)
- Health Packet: Restores health. Appearance changes depending on stage.
- Grenade (Half-Life): Explodes when thrown.
- Pills (Left 4 Dead): Increase Movement speed.
- Jockey (Left 4 Dead): Chases enemies around and jumps on them, throwing them off-balance, slowing them down, and slightly draining their health.
- Terra Blade (Terraria): Standard bludgeoning weapon.
- Rocket Launcher (Terraria): Shoots rockets.
- Shield (Borderlands): Can take 3 hits for the player.
- C4 (Counter-Strike): Remote-detonated bomb.
- Arcade mode
I OWN NOTHING. P.S. if you have an idea, please leave it in a concise comment below. Thanks!