Severs is a 2D fighting game published by GameCom and developed by Arc System Works, made exclusively as a GameCom-only port. The style is akin to the Guilty Gear franchise...
For ages, mankind has been overthrown by technology and the world is now seeing a bright future ahead... But this all changed when a powerful demon known as 'Sipherius' had been bothered by this new generation of machines, and wants to make humanity and the technologic world go into a deep, dark depression, announcing a tournament entitled "The Severs of Final Destruction", pitting an army of ragtag robots against his own demonic minions. Whoever wins the tournament and gets out alive must face Sipherius for supremacy over their own respective goals! Let us all fight for something dear, and annithilate what is in our way!
Starter: The Machine
Unlockable: The Machine
Starter: The Demons
Unlockable: The Demons
- Succubus (Sub-Boss)
- Sipherius/Satan (Final Boss): Only playable if you beat Arcade Mode or Time Attack with everyone else on the Normal or Hard difficulty.
- Beecanoe the Dry Bones
- Genius Guy No. 445
- Overlord Apocalypse (Unlockable)
- Sultan Penumbra (Unlockable)
- Nightmare Emperor Shiroan (Unlockable)
- Goddess Terios (Unlockable)
Severs is unique in game mechanics to the point of having to switch out weapons and choose from different fighting styles during gameplay, especially whenever you pause the game... It's quite satisfactory! Of course, there's plenty more in store for you...
- Arcade Mode
- Solo Fight
- Time Attack
- Versus Mode
- Tag-Team: double, triple, or quadruple battles... Take your pick!
- Solo Fight
- Handicap: 1-on-4, 2-on-4, 3-on-4, anything can make your day/night here!
- Watch Mode: See the CPU fight it out on their own terms; you can switch their difficulty levels!
- Endurance Mode
- Create your Victim: You can make your own character, setting movesets, gender, biography, you decide!
- Game Settings
- Controller Option
- Staff Roll
- Sound Test
- Configure Screen
- Select File: Copy Data, Save Data, Delete Entry, Load File
- History of Fighting Games: 1985-2011
- Severs 2: Cinematic Trailer
- Official Trailer: Epic Saga Zero for the GameCom!
- The Severs article is basically just mine for boredom purposes... So in that case, only edit with my permission! If you edit and the "Recent Activity" section says it was edited by A Wikia Contributor, there will be consequences.