Marvel vs. Capcom: Ultimate Super Heroes (also known as Marvel vs. Capcom HD) is the remade version of the original game, Marvel vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes.
- The graphics are (optionaly) more crisper!
- The game allows 16:9 widescreen.
- The intro is remade, looking like it's from the EX Edition!
- The main menu has been remade, along with the Character Selection and the pause menu!
- The HUBs have been redesigned!
- New additions including online capacity, optional 1/3 way battles, Item Battle and an updated (or added) Gallery!
- New color schemes and costumes have been added along with the ability to buy or earn more either as a DLC or from Executive-held Tournaments!
- Now, Cross Fever is available in all Consoles!
Nintendo 3DS ver.
The Nintendo 3DS version of the game includes the ability to view the game itself in 3D.
- The game uses the StreetPass function to save player data when passed by.
- The game uses the SpotPass function to receive updats including Tournament announcements.
- The bottom screen (Touch Screen) is used to execute 4 select Hyper Combo movesets with just a touch on the chosen number with the displayed Hyper Combo name.
- Can challenge players wirelessly.
PlayStation Vita ver.
The PlayStation Vita version of the game is simply a portable version of the game.
- Can use the Back Touch Pad and Touch Screen for alternive comboing.
- Supports Cross-Play.