Kingdom Hearts: Double Feature is a Nintendo 3DS Game Card that comes with 2 in-game remakes, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. The game is exclusive for the Nintendo 3DS.
Update: Edited this article. May edit it in the future (which I will).
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
New features and changes
- The Panel system has been approved.
- The player can now setup to 5 levels of the slot grid.
- The controls for the Panel system is different.
- Gear Skills, or GS(s) for short, are new features for this port. They are accessed when using certain types of Gears. They can level up to LV 3 by lveveling through the GS-EXP (Gear Skill Experience) system. By defeating enemies through GSs they can become more powerful. Gear Skills are setup through the Gear Skills option on the pause menu while not on a Mission. As the player plays through the game more Gear Skills and slots become available. GSP is featured to limit the numbers of GSs used, to stop the player from being overpowered.
- The Mushroom XIII, the mushroom Heartlesses from Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, return and finally hits overseas! They function differently than they did on their last appearance, but still gives many prizes like they did in KHIIFM! Once you've completed all of the Mushrooms' challenges (except Mushroom XIII) they will give you a ceremony somewhere in Twilight Town and reward you with the Limit Crown (which functions the same as Limit Pass did in the original version).
Circle Pad Pro controls
Gear Skills (GSs)
|Name||Description||Max LV||GSP Cost (Ultimate)||Gear||User(s)|
|Sonic Blade||Rush at your enemies to deal damage with each hit. Six additional hits with each prompted Reactions.||3||10 (30)||Skill-Duel||
|Ars Arcanum||Power-up your Keyblade to inflict fury of blows. Seven additional hits with each prompted Reactions.||3||20 (60)||Loaded-Phantom||
|Strike Raid||Hurl your Keyblade to inflict damage. Six additional hits with each prompted Reactions.||3||15 (45)||Lift and Nimble||
|Ragnarok||Charge your Keyblade up to unleash missiles of energy. Timing is the key, press the prompted Reactions when the energy is full.||3||25 (75)||Wild and Ominous||
|Zantetsuken (JP: Zantetsuketsu)||Slice your foes with the art of the Keyblade for instant victory. 80~100% chance on weak enemies, 50~70% chance on strong enemmies, 20~40% chance on even stronger enemies,. Immune to certain bosses. Chances becomes higher if Power Units are equipped on the Gear.||1||50 (99)||Valor||
|Ripple Drive||Charge your aura of light by holding down the prompted Reaction Command for a stronger finish, then press the prompted Reactions again quickly to unleash light to surrounding enemies. Heavier damage on GS LV2.||2||30 (90)||Fearless and Prestige||
|Stun Impact||Unleash an explosion that will impact on enemies, causing them to turn dizzy. Heavier damage and longer stun on GS LV2.||2||30 (90)||Crisis and Omega||
|Hurricane Drive (JP: Hurricane Period)||Swirl your Keyblade in a 720' spin then unleash the finishing touch in a 360' spin. Can repeat up to 4 (with prompted Reactions) if Power Units are equipped on the Gear.||1||35 (99)||Hazard||
|Gravity Break (JP: Zero-G Smash)||Charge up the Graviga spell within your Keyblade then unleash it onto the ground for devestating area effection! Can increase magical damage if Magic Units are on the Gear. (Based on the Gravity Break ability from Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.)||1||40 (99)||Rage||
|Meteor Crash||Throw your Keyblade on the ground to summon a comet to come crashing down in colossal area damage! Crashing power increases as Power Units are equipped on the Gear.||1||45 (99)||Champion and Ultimate||
|Sacrafice (JP: Soul Release)||Expend HP into the "Alarm Zone" and use it's loss to unleash a terrifying surrounding barrier pillar to repeatingly damage enemies inside. Power increases if Power Units are equipped. Power also increases if more HP are left, full bar being the strongest. Cannot be used under the "Alarm Zone."||1||75 (99)||Pandora||
|Twin Ars||Dance your Keyblades around to rapidly hit the enemy.||1||30 (90)||Zero, Ultima||
|Double Raid||Throw your Keyblades together several times to deal thrusting damage to enemies in the way.||1||25 (75)||Zero, Ultima||
|Final Impact||Unleash a web of light to charge up and release missiles to come at enemies with the other Keyblade to slice 'n dice enemies in your way!||1||35 (99)||Zero, Ultima||
|Shin-Zantetsuken||Use your Keyblades to eliminate surrounding enemies! May even inflict heavy, critical damage to bosses.||1||99 (99)||Zero, Ultima||
|Ultima Bow||Transforms your weapon into a powerful Keyblade Bow to smite enemies with fast bullets of light.||1||99 (99)||Ultima; Phoenix's Flower||
|Ultima Rage||Transforms your weapon into a powerful Mega-Keyblade which puts you in a berserk state to inflict powerful blows to anything in your path!||1||99 (99)||Ultima; Halloween's Scare||
|Ultima Cannon||Transforms your weapon into a powerful Keyblade Cannon that blasts concentrated energy that explodes in a wide radius.||1||99 (99)||Ultima; Desert's Tales||
|Ultima Finale (JP: Last Ultima)||Transforms your weapon into a tremendously powerful Keyblade that devastates anything in its way! Requires two players to pull this off.||1||Max; Both players||Ultima; Sky's Twilights||
(The numbered lists represent the amount of Ability Units required to use the Abilities/Weapons below)
This Keyblade holds the soul of a Keyblade War general. Has the best overall stats around.
- Roxas: Fenrir
- Xion: Fenrir
- Riku: Reverse Gear (Keyblade obtained when defeated Vanitas Remnant)
- Sora: Sleeping Lion
- Roxas and Xion
- Second Chance
- Once More
- Invicibility: Receive no damage while the Limit Break is active.
- Dark Eater: Absorb Dark-elemental attacks and convert them into HP.
- Attack Haste: Doubles the attack speed.
- Time Strike: Either inflict Slow or Stop from every finisher to an enemy, Stop being the rarest. Does not work on certain bosses.
- Combo Boost: Increases the power of ground combo hits.
- GS Berserk: Endlessly attack enemies while the GSP restores.
- Last Resort: Doubles the power of the Limit Break when critical on HP.
The ultimate Gear! Holds unsurpassable capabilities.
- Roxas: Ultima Weapon II
- Xion: Armor Xion's Keyblades
- Phoniex's Flower; First Form
- Halloween's Scare; Second Form
- Desert's Tales; Third Form
- Sky's Twilights; Final Form
- Riku: Ultima Weapon IV
- The King: Ultima Weapon III
- Sora: Ultima Weapon I
- Roxas, Riku, The King, and Sora
- Limit H-Regen - Fully restores the Limit Gauge each time you collect 300 Hearts.
- GS Hasteja - Ultimately speeds up GSP restoration.
- Pure Adrenaline - Reduces GSP cost to 1.
- GS Rage+ - Sharply restore GSP based on damage received.
- Wallga - Greatly reduce damage from physical and magical attacks.
- Elemental Ward - Removes 50% of elemental damage received.
- (w/ Power Unit) Drain Strike: Restore HP based on damage inflicted.
- (w/ Magic Unit) Magic Hour: Use up no GSP while in the Alarm Zone.
- (w/ Guard Unit) Spirit of Golem (JP: Golem's Will): All physical damage recieved are reduced to 1.
- (w/ Sight Unit) All-Critical: Always inflict Critical Hits.
(All of these are only the tip of the iceberg!)