This is a simplified list of rules in Game Ideas Wiki with little to no explanation.
- Assume good faith.
- Be bold in creating, editing, and updating pages.
- Don't be a jerk to the community.
- Do not edit game ideas that you do not own unless the author allows you to do so or you have permission to do so.
- Sign in talk pages so we can know who wrote it.
- Do not spam.
- Do not vandalise.
- Use sentence-case in page names. An example is "List of Characters in Foobar: The Game" being wrong and "List of characters in Foobar: The Game" being correct. Sentence-case means capitalization in how you write it in a sentence.
Administrators and bureaucrats
- Do not mass-promote users. Mass-promoting means giving higher user rights to a large amount of users with no reason.
- Rename pages with wrong spelling, capitalization, and grammar. Also rename those which are not in sentence-case.
- Close threads that have no replies for 2 months.
- Demote inactive administrators, bureaucrats, chat moderators, and forum moderators. "Inactive" means the person did no edits for the last 2 months.
- Delete spam comments.