- Arcade Mode - Go through a series of 8 fight: the 1st 7 are against random opponents and the 8th is against Kuhn.
- Random Mode
- Score Attack Mode
- Time Attack Mode
- Survival Mode
- Versus Mode
- Kumite Mode
- Training Mode
- Options Mode
- Classic Games Mode:
- Fighting Vipers 1(Arcade Version) - with Mahler unlocked.
- Fighting Vipers 2(Arcade Version) - with Del Sol and Kuhn unlocked.
- Rent A Hero
- Virtua Cop 1(Arcade Version)
- Virtua Cop 2(Arcade Version)
- Virtua Cop 3(Arcade Version)
- Virtua Racing(Arcade Version)
- Daytona USA(Arcade Version)
- Daytona USA 2(Arcade Version)
The gaameplay is like Fighting Vipers 1 and 2 but several new mechanics are introduced:
- Armor Guard - the Armor Guard allows the player to dodge the attacks of the opponent, this can be done by pressing backward+K+G
- Armor Strike - the Armor Strike allows the player to deliver a powerful attack to the opponent, this can be done by pressing forward+P+G
- Armor Stance - the Armor Stance allows the player to a powerful state that makes him/her temporary more powerful and gives him/her more advantages in battle, this can be done by pressing down+P+K
- Super Combination - the Super Combination allows the player to deliver a powerful combo to the opponent, this can be done by pressing forward/backward/up/down+P+K+G
Armstone city, a city with a severely high crimerate that is ruled by a ruthless and bloodlusted mayor with an iron fist, and the citizens had enough of the situation.
- Bahn - a well known detective from the town of Nishino Machi. he came to Armstone city on a mission to put down the mayor for good. he is also after his father(who abandoned him and his mother shortly after he was born)
- Mahler - the chief police commissioner of Armstone City who seeks to overthrow the mayor and to put an end to his ruthless reign.
- Del Sol
- Kumachan/Pandachan/Mr.Meat/AM2 Palm Tree
- Janet Marshall
- Kuhn(Boss) - one of the many supersoldiers enhanced by the science facilities of Armstone City.
- URA Bhan
- Big Mahler
- Armstone City Bay
- Training Facility
- Virtua City
- Three-Seven Speedway
- Calssified Facilitiy
- Unlock Deku - Beat Arcade Mode with any character.
- Unlock Kumachan/Pandachan/Mr.Meat/AM2 Palm Tree - Fight 10 fights in Versus Mode.
- Unlock Rent-A-Hero - Fight 20 fights in Versus Mode.
- Unlock Janet - Fight 30 fights in Versus Mode.
- Unlock Hornet - Fight 40 fights in Versus Mode.
- Unlock Kuhn - Beat Arcade Mode with every character.
- Select Pandachan - First unlock Kumachan, then on the Character Select screen, highlight Kumachan and press Confirm on Costume 2.
- Select Mr.Meat - First unlock Kumachan, then on the Character Select screen, highlight Kumachan and press Confirm on Costume 3.
- Select AM2 Palm Tree - First unlock Kumachan, then on the Character Select screen, highlight Kumachan and press Confirm on Costume 4.
- Hiroki Takahashi as Bahn
- Ayako Kawasumi as Candy
- Houko Kuwashima as Grace
- Tomoaki Maeno as Raxel
- Susumu Chiba as Tokio
- Akimitsu Takase as Sanman
- Miyuki Sawashiro as Jane
- Yuki Kaji as Picky
- Kosuke Toriumi as Mahler
- Aya Hirano as Emi
- Yuji Kishi as Charlie
- Tomokazu Sugita as Del Sol
- Kazuhiro Yamaji as Kuhn
- ? as Bahn
- ? as Candy
- ? as Grace
- Doug Erholtz as Raxel
- Yuri Lowenthal as Tokio
- Patrick Seitz as Sanman
- Regina King as Jane
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Picky
- ? as Mahler
- Kate Higgins as Emi
- J. Michael Tatum as Charlie
- Keith Silverstein as Del Sol
- Jimmy Zoppi as Kuhn
- Charles Martinet as the Announcer