Hello, visitors and members! My nickname is Element Knight 375, an avid fan of Game Ideas Wiki. I'm the writer of several pages, such as The Element Chronicles, Pixel Fighters, and Star Wars Battlefront III, and this Forum began when I communicated with senior members, such as Ouroburos,TheNewSaurian and Geniusguy445, regarding my work and whether I should join the wiki.
Geniusguy graciously extended a personal invitation to create an account and join the community, but I convinced him to let me stay anonymous from an official standpoint for security reasons. However, I provided a nickname, Element Knight 375, for them to address me by, and shortly afterward they gave me permission to establish this, a Discussion Page, for people to give their opinions on once-a-day questions through the extremely quick, extremely easy, and extremely informal process of editing. And even now, after creating an account, I continue to expand it, and you great contributors out there keep responding!
So here's how this works: for every day I visit the site, I will come on to this page, type that day's date, and post a question for that day, regarding everything from what game you would want made the most, from a good bout of "Who would win in a fight?". If you are intrigued by a question, just click "Edit Page" at the top next to the title, scroll down to the question you want to answer, start a paragraph, and then make up a nickname for yourself. This name can be on-the-spot or established, but you don't have to make an account. From there, you just write up your answer, hit publish, and then it's open to the public. If your answer is really good, then I, Element Knight, or some of the other contributors might respond to it. If you have a question you'd like me to ask, go to the bottom and post a comment telling me (also account-free). Are you ready? Here goes!
Please check out the archives as well. :)
01/02/14: What is the one moment in video games that got you reduced to tears of sadness or happiness?
- hmm.... In Final Fantasy VII, when Aerith died "I've got the magic in me..." BlueSaga (talk) 08:22, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
- I think it would be when Zack died in Crisis Core. Mainly it was that music that played... "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 07:57, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
01/07/14: What's your favorite crossover game between two companies?
- It's a tie between Marvel vs Capcom and Street Fighter X Tekken. Wish there would be a Marvel vs DC though... "You would not believe your eyes..." BlueSaga (talk) 00:46, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- SSB. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 07:57, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
01/08/14: How many times would you lose in an almost impossible game before rage quitting?
01/09/14: If Kingdom Hearts had a complete remake, what Square Enix or Disney character do you think should be in it?
- Princess Garnet of Final Fantasy IX and, umm... Wreck It Ralph? "You would not believe your eyes..." BlueSaga (talk) 00:46, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
01/11/14: What Pokemon game has your favorite music?
- Kanto and Hoenn have my favorite Pokemon Music. Love the Pokemon March if your looking for specific favorites. "You would not believe your eyes..." BlueSaga (talk) 00:46, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- I adore the music from XY, like the rival battle theme. Although, the gym leader battle theme from Gen 1 was pretty great. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 07:57, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
01/12/14: What two games do you think would make a great crossover?
01/13/14: If every game idea on this wiki were real, which one would you want the most?
01/14/14: If Nintendo, Square Enix, Capcom, or any other game company were on this wiki, what game do you think they'd develop?
- I believe if Eutechnyx was to view my NASCAR Racing Series pages, they would consider adding some elements and maybe even bringing the most beloved NASCAR game series back. StrawDogAmerica (talk) 18:03, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
- It's hard for me to actually imagine a company like Nintendo, Square, or Capcom developing a game for something other than money and fan loyalty, but if a smaller company like Sega or Ubisoft were to do an idea, I would expect something like a new Assassin's Creed, a new Sonic Riders, or a different game altogether that they developed alongside a smaller team. "Those wizards are crazy!" Element Knight 375 (talk) 09:45, January 16, 2014 (UTC)
01/15/14: Would you prefer an arsenal of weapons over tons of magic spells?
- That's a tough one. I think in my opinion i would prefer an arsenal of weapons. Bows, Crazy guns from Borderlands, Plasma cannons, Keyblades. Magic is great in games like Skyrim but other games don't sell it enough for me to give up my Keyblade for it. "Got It Memorized?" TheRealJonezy 16:31, January 16, 2014.
- Certain weapons would be cool to have, but magic spells could do more and varied things, are instantly accessible, and aren't a hassle to carry around. "These wizards are crazy!" Element Knight 375 (talk) 07:28, January 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Depends on a number of things. How big is the inventory for each? How much ammo/mana do you have? How easy to get more? What group does technology attacks fall under (Mass Effect)? I'd love both equally. Genius Guy #445 (talk)
01/20/14: Should Google make its own game system?
- No Genius Guy #445 (talk) 19:46, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
- NOAP. SO MUCH NOAP. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 09:45, February 26, 2014 (UTC)
02/03/14: If they remade the Virtual Boy to make it have color, be in 3D, and have a longer cord, would you buy it?
02/06/14: What is your favorite game that was made before 2005?
- My personal favorite is the first game in the Star Wars Battlefront Series. "Ukrainian, but a manatee..." Ethandabomb (talk) 22:01, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
- I would probably agree with that, but I'm also hugely into Jet Set Radio. I wish that series would come back. "These wizards are crazy!" ~~~~
02/07/14: What older game series would you most like to see come back?
- Well, if Ice Climbers had a HD remake with better mechanics, I'd tottaly play it. The Kanto Region of Pokemon would be awesomer if it had a 3D remake, with some new pokemon. A HD Bomberman and a HD Dig Dug. An HD remake of the original Samurai Warriors. A HD Sonic and Tails. And finally, Diddy Kong Racing in 3D. "You would not believe your eyes..." BlueSaga (talk) 00:46, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm down with that, but I'd also like a return of the old Crash Bandicoot and the old Banjo-Kazooie. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 09:45, February 26, 2014 (UTC)
02/10/14: What game consumes the most of your time? 02/13/14: Which do you like better, 8-bit or 16-bit music?
- 16-Bit, specifically Mega Man X, Super Mario World, and Sega Genesis (Especially Ristar and Sonic 2.) ~~~
- I prefer 8-bit in most cases. It's more catchy and less fuzzy in the ears. Case in point, the 8-bit Zelda theme is way better than the 16-bit one in my opinion. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 09:45, February 26, 2014 (UTC)
02/15/14: Is there a game you want to have simply for the sake of having it, such as part of a collection?
02/21/14: What video game song has been stuck in your head most recently?
- <nowiki>Ocean Palace Zone from Sonic Heroes. ~~~
- This song of Little Big Planet that was changed in TearAway. Both are made by MM. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_DF7V8bCl4 "You would not believe your eyes..." BlueSaga (talk) 00:33, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- I would like to take this opportunity to talk about a non-video game example. I bring to your attention Disney's Frozen as an acceptable alternative for soundtrack comparison. Everyone needs to see it. Thank you, that is all. Genius Guy #445 (talk)
- There's a mashup of Honeycomb Highway (Sonic Lost World) and various songs from JSR and Sonic Rush that is constantly stuck in my head somehow. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 07:57, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
02/24/14: Have you ever hated a game before you loved it?
- If it ever gets to the point of hating a game, I usually stop playing. Genius Guy #445 (talk) 19:46, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't know if I've exactly hated a game before loving it; I know my dad has, but not me so much. I guess if I had to pick something, it would be Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, simply because it was so different from the other two. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 09:45, February 26, 2014 (UTC)
- To be honest, Call of Duty 2 and 3. BlueSaga (talk) 02:43, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I was waiting for someone to say that. Element Knight 375 (talk) 04:50, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
02/27/14: Which has better exclusives, Playstation or Xbox?
- This is a question i've been wondering for a few years now. As an avid Xbox gamer, I must say Xbox has some great exclusives like Titanfall and Gears Of War. However, Playstation has some amazing exclusives over on their side with The Last Of Us, inFamous, Uncharted and lots more. So I think for me it has to be PlayStation. "Make love, not Console Wars" TheRealJonezy 13:20, February 28, 2014 (UTC)
- I agree with PlayStation. Xbox has some cool exclusived, but the only one I really enjoy is Super Meat Boy, whereas PlayStation has Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper, Spyro the Dragon, and more. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 07:52, March 1, 2014 (UTC)
02/28/14: Who's your favorite character from a fighting game?
- Well, there's a whole damn lot to choose from. For me it either has to be Smoke or Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat 9 specifically or maybe Green Arrow from Injustice if that counts. "Where there is smoke, there's fire!" TheRealJonezy 16:53 March 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Counting SSB, I'd say Link or Sonic. If we're talking a fighting gamer's fighting game, I like Ryu or Ken from Street Fighter and Liu Kang. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 18:47, March 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Ling Xiaoyu and Marshal Law from Tekken and Toon Link of SSBB. Not to mention Phoenix Wright from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. And in Playstation All Stars, Sackboy or Parappa the Rapper. BlueSaga (talk) 02:43, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
03/01/14: What's your favorite idea on the wiki other than one of your own?
- I really like the Indestructible Death Suit page. It's simple, sharp, and above all well written. User:Dancefighter
- That page was absolutely well-crafted. I also liked Salvation a lot even with all the changes it underwent, and I'm a big fan of the classic Nintendo Kart. I'm pretty jealous of that one. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 08:28, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Indestructible Death Suit was indeed well-crafted. Salvation is awesome too. Nintendo Kart is also pretty good in a Nintendo-fan-list-all-the-characters way. User:Dancefighter
- I think mine probably had to be Iron Wolf just because of the sheer epicality of the cover art, how well it was described and all those good stuffs. "Got It Memorized?" TheRealJonezy 21:38 March 5, 2014
- Nintendo Party was one of my favorites, and one of the first pages I saw when i joind this wiki. Actually, since making my account, this was one of the first pages I saw on any Wiki. But, a close second would be Element Chronicles. BlueSaga (talk) 02:43, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
- You are awesome. Let me just say that right now. :D Element Knight 375 (talk) 04:50, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
03/02/14: What's your favorite PC indie game?
- Probably Game Dev Tycoon. I think we all know why considering the nature of this wiki. By the way, has anyone else played it? If not, I thoroughly recommend it. TheRealJonezy 21:39 March 5, 2014
- I played it bro, I felt it was really medicore. I mean it was funny how your Sci-fi RPG game "Tank-nado" would get really awesome review scores, but it felt more like a small flash game than anything else. User:Dancefighter
- Game corp all the way! I mean, managing a video game company? Come on!!! BlueSaga (talk) 02:43, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Game Dev Tycoon is actually pretty cool. Never played it, but I've seen a lot of it. I'm not at all a PC game kind of guy, but I gotta say, Nidhogg and One Finger Death Punch look epic. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 04:50, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
03/03/14: What's your most anticipated game of 2014?
- For me it'd be either Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes or Watchdogs. Watchdogs just looks too good to be true, and with Metal Gear (it's kinda dumb how they split the game into two parts)...well let's just say Kojima is known for making the impossible possible. User:Dancefighter
- I'm gonna have to go with either the new Mario Kart or the new Smash Bros. I've always been a Nintendo guy. Although, Hideo freaking Kojima will probably come out with another masterpiece as USUAL. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 10:24, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
- So many... South Park: The Stick Of Truth, The Evil Inside, Batman: Arkham Knight, Super SmaSh Bros Wii U. I CAN'T DECIDE! TheRealJonezy 21:41 March 5, 2014
- Dude, Arkham Knight looks awesome! Even more since Rocksteady is behind it. Also Element Knight Kojima is a master piece (a Metal Gear game that actually feels modern and not overly tedious!!! Joking aside MGS V is going to be the Game to own). User:Dancefighter
- Kojima is decidedly brilliant. And it sounds nice that Rocksteady is heading up another Batman. They seem to get it very right. "Who da man?" Element Knight 375 (talk) 06:38, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
- I am personally really excited for The Stick of Truth or Super Smash Bros. But since Stick of Truth is already out I'll have to go with Samsh Bros.
03/05/14: What's your favorite Batman game?
03/06/14: Would you like to see another game done in the style of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare?
- Totally. A Deadliest Warrior game in this style would be AWESOME. "Ukrainian, but a manatee..." Ethandabomb (talk) 01:20, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
03/07/14: What's your favorite new game that you've played in the last six months?