Dark Legends 3 is the third main entry in the popular Dark Legends series. It will be released for the PlayStation 4.
Dark Legends 3 holds the distinction for two things in the series; 1) It's the only title not to be released for PS Vita; and 2) it's the only title to have a downloadable demo.
Custom combos, the mechanic the series is known for, is still here, but now you can create more compliicated combos if you so wish. There are also five new playable characters and a very dark story (if you read on, you'll understand why), but the game is still T rated.
- Drexel (a world champion rollerblader)
- Leia (Jay's ex-girlfriend)
- Ranther (a rouge member of Jay's quadron)
- Quell (a circus performer; unlockable character)
- Julie (a middle aged woman who fights because it's all she has left; unlockable character)
- Satan (rumored to be the devil; final boss; unplayable character)
- Jay (he is now ruler of the world)
- Melissa (Jay's second in command)
- Johnathan (unlockable character)
- Li Tung
- Charlie (unlockable character)
- Talon (unlockable character)
- Dark Jay (unlockable character)
- Marcel (unlockable character)
- Ultimai (unlockable character)
- Night Forest
- North Pole
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas
- Egyptian Desert
- Venice Beach
- Yellowstone Park
- Dark Cathedral
- Satan's Cave
Following his victory over Schroch at the end of Dark Legends 2, Jay believes he is ready to take on the world. After killing all the world leaders, he declares himself Emperor of Earth.
His army quickly scatters all over the globe, killing anyone who opposes Jay's rule. Ultimai and Johnathan later placed a bounty on his head. Jay quickly learns of this deception and, in response and to lure out the conspirators, announces an international fighting tournament. No rules, no restrictions.
One of the combatants is Leia, Jay's ex-girlfriend. Legend has it that after Leia got sick of his foot fetish and telling him about it, Jay became furious and dumped her. After the break up, he befriended (and manipulated) a figure skataer named Melissa, who would become his second in command after he took control of Earth. He soon became a low-life, kidnapping teenage girls and young women and trying to see their feet. Should they have refused, Jay killed them. Afterward, he had his fun with his victim's feet. He also contemplated world domination, but stayed true to his word when Ultimai's tournament was announced.
While behind the scenes, a demonic entity who claimed to be the devil was discovered and freed by Ultimai and Johnathan in a desperate attempt to strip Jay of power...