Captain Commando 2 is the sequel to the Beat 'em Up game, Captain Commando. It will be released for, Wii U, Xbox O.N.E. , PS4, 3DS, PS Vita, and PS3, the story take place six months since the first game
Six Months since the defeat of Scumocide, Captain, Baby, Ginzu, and Mack are famous, and loved by all the world.
But, a misterious enemy, who looks like Mack, tries to destroy the planet, the team needs to join again and destroy the menace.
In this game, the characters have more profundization, more story, and more importance.
It has the gameplay mechanism from the original, along with new features, 3D graphics (or improved 2D graphics by vote in ETG's blog), and other stuff. All the characters also has new abilities, with a new exclusive abbility.
- Captain Commando (U.S.A. 27 years): The superhero of Metro City, he can make earthquakes, incinerate enemies, and make thunder attacks, he was a soldier with and altered body, in a experiment to create the ultimate soldier of Metro City
- Ginzu the Ninja (Japan, 29 years): An expert ninja, coming from japan, since he leaved his country, he came to metro city, since he met Captain Commando, he decided to help him in his missions, he uses his sword to fight the enemies.
- Baby Head/ (U.S.A. 2– 3 years): Despite his innocent appareance, he is a genius baby who controls a mech suit, he was born by a mad scientist since the A.D.N. of another baby, the scientist gave him his inteligence, he created him to destroy metro city, but he refuses, and joins to the commando team.
- Mack the Knife (Unknow): a misterious creature from the space, he arrived in the earth in a spaceship, he first tried to kill humans but when baby head fight him (thanks to his talking machine), he decides to ally with the team.
- Story mode: Follow the story from the captain commando team.
- Survival Mode: Fight VS The World with no limits
- Challenge Mode: Train the moves of each one character, or play minigames.
- Extra Mode: Here you can redesign your characters, or unlock cheats for the game
- Option Mode
- PlayStation 3 (Remote Play enabled)
- Playstation 4
- Wii U
- Xbox ONE
- Nintendo 3DS
- PlayStation Vita